AuthorTopic: Wuensche und Ideen Thread Keine Items  (Read 139371 times)

Offline ChaosEmpire

• 1st CE Player
  • my Votes: +517/-120
  • Ich bin hier auf der Arbeit, nicht auf der Flucht
    • Poke This Member
    • My inhabitant post
  • BattleTag: ChaosEmpire#2215
  • CE-Net Account: ChaosEnergy[CE]
Re: Wuensche und Ideen Thread Keine Items
« Reply #405 on: May 19, 2005, 09:43:48 am »
me too, i have already experimented with alternative summons, like lava maws :P
but the sound all the time of the maws is really annoying

CEmail: chaosenergy(a)chaosempire.eu
Chaos Empire® is a registered Trademark of Hans-Jürgen Ohler ©2003-2012

Offline T1001

• my Votes: +17/-10
  • CCC
    • Poke This Member
    • Mein Steckbrief
« Reply #406 on: May 19, 2005, 10:11:39 am »
Ich hätte auch noch ne Anregung, allerdings nichts im Bezug auf Chars, sondern auf den Würfel.

Ich spiele ja erst seit ein paar Tagen CE und die Edelsteintaschen sind ne super Sache, trotzdem bekomm ich immer fast einen Krampf in der Hand, wenn ich mal in der Stadt bin und dann viele Edelsteine in die Taschen befördern muss.

Deshalb die Frage, ob es möglich wäre:

- die "verwandeln" Funktion des Würfels mit einer Taste zu belegen z.B. Enter dann könnte man das etwas beschleunigen?

oder

- Die Edelsteitaschen so zu programmieren, dass wenn sie sich im Inventar befinden und es wird ein Edelstein aufgehoben, dieser sofort in die Tasche befördert wird?

Sind nur mal so Gedanken, wenns außer mir niemand stört, is es auch ned schlimm ;)
THE KLIQ IS BACK!!!!

I´ve got only two words for ya: SUCK IT!

Offline webwalker

• Owner of the post with highest quality
  • my Votes: +37/-8
  • The Rune after "Jah" should be "WOHL!" yes?
    • Poke This Member
    • My Inhabitant Post.
« Reply #407 on: May 19, 2005, 05:35:05 pm »
Max'd Dim Vision is a sight to behold

Yes the pun was intentional, and inherited from other sources.  I've put 20 points in DV on B.Net, on CE I stopped at about 20.  DV, when cast to the 8 points of the compass, stops all arrow, spear, lightning bolt, blood-star, and other ranged attacks except from bosses (who are unaffected by DV) and catapults (which are not cursable) for quite a while, and lets me bring the fight to them rather than vice-versa.  DV is my most frequently used curse.  I try to keep the +skills on my curses at a minimum so that DV can be huge and Amp Damage small, allowing me to DV the map, and AD the targets my skellies are currently attacking.  If I'm stuck with +10 to curses, the AD area grows big and I must cast it *behind* myself to affect only the targets in front of me that are engaged with my skellies.  Otherwise AD undoes the DV, and everything that can see that isn't face-to-face with a skellie shoots me.

My next favorite curse, if physical tactics allow it, is Confuse.  Confuse attracts monsters from *yards* away, they all start whacking on whatever, then switch to AD and Corpse Explode.

me too, i have already experimented with alternative summons, like lava maws
but the sound all the time of the maws is really annoying

Just the thought of having a few dozen Lava-Maws following me around barfing at my command makes me shudder...

I think the most nasty of summoned creature would be the one we fear most... the Fire Enchanted Mumble (e.g. Stygian Dolls).  The death blast is terminal to a nearby PC.  Unfortuantely, the death blast is *only* dangerous to PCs.  Second most feared is the gang of Burning Souls.  If they (or the fire archers) had "Spectral Hit" as part of their nature, they'd be more worrysome.  Third is the Council Members and the Fanaticism Enhanced FrenzyTaurs.  But, revives are not much of a bonus to my skelliemancer because they get stuck on doorways and evaporate (as does the Iron Golem), and they get stuck together when you use a stairway or teleport.  This often cripples their usefulness.

The funniest of revives is the Fallen.  If only they pointed and screamed "That Way!" when fleeing...

That said my favorite revive is the ghost (and cousins), because they stack multiple ghosts against single monsters (they melee through each other at once), and dont stop on map internal boundaries (they fly).  They are the least troubled by sticking problems.

I wish, instead of evaporating, the Iron Golem would tport to the Necro, or to Charsi/Fara/etc 'for repairs'.  That would jsutify using expensive, nasty weapons or RW armors to make the IG.

and don't even think about giving quill rats (and cousins) the ability to climb over walls and slide under doors to follow us...  or of Venom Lords (and cousins) using their wings with Leap or Leap Attack skills... just don't...

Offline XiaN

• my Votes: +12/-5
  • *hust*
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #408 on: May 23, 2005, 08:25:38 am »
Noch ein paar Ideen von meiner Seite:

1. Fehlem dem Necro doch eigentlich noch die Skelettbogenschützen, oder?
2. Wäre es nett wenn man sich mit raren Juwelen ( sofern machbar ) im Highlvlbereich eine Art Runenwort zusammenbaun könnte. Also z.B. die Kombination Gelb-Blau-Rot-Blau-Gelb-Gelb dann etwas tolles für eine bestimmte Char.klasse bietet.
3. Wäre ein "Neues Angebot erzeugen"-Knopf bei den Gamblern das Praktischste überhaupt.
mfg XiaN

Offline ChaosEmpire

• 1st CE Player
  • my Votes: +517/-120
  • Ich bin hier auf der Arbeit, nicht auf der Flucht
    • Poke This Member
    • My inhabitant post
  • BattleTag: ChaosEmpire#2215
  • CE-Net Account: ChaosEnergy[CE]
« Reply #409 on: May 23, 2005, 10:22:04 am »
for the NewItemList in GambleScreen Button I ask Yohann since month...

Jewel Runewords not possible, Gemwords are possible

Skel Archers have to muchpoewer

CEmail: chaosenergy(a)chaosempire.eu
Chaos Empire® is a registered Trademark of Hans-Jürgen Ohler ©2003-2012

Offline mantikor

• my Votes: +4/-3
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #411 on: May 23, 2005, 07:05:05 pm »
I wonder if it's allowed to put the origin Diablo lod sets on the hp, too (http://chaosempire.org/sets.htm#) I like a short list of bookmarks ;)

Offline webwalker

• Poke This Member
    • My Inhabitant Post.
« Reply #412 on: May 24, 2005, 05:07:42 pm »
for the NewItemList in GambleScreen Button I ask Yohann since month...

Thanks! It would save quite a bit of wrist-tendon stress (Nintendonitis anybody?)

Skel Archers have too much power
You're telling me!
DaintyFella, my Lvl 85 skelliemancer, went to rescue Cain in Hell last night.  RaiseSkel/SkelMast is 55/52, 13 skellies @ 1212 life; level 16 clay golem and level 15 Valk; Summon Resist@75%.  We met a skeletal archer in the underground passage who 1-hit-killed everything I had (including me but for 15 life.  This is HardCore).  Yes, he was fanat enhanced and fire enchanted.  I ran out of corpses in the passage, then in Stoney, then in Cold Plains, then in BloodMoor, then in the Cemetary.  What finally tipped the battle in my favor was a Fallen Volcano which gave me a last batch of skellies and revives... Fallen revives!

I tried skeletal mages... a disaster... they stand  on stairs and block the skeletal warriors and revives.

Confusion slowed down the death rate of my skellies, and allowed the killing blow finally to be delivered.

The recent nerf of the skelliemancer has changed him from skelliemancer with bone skills for backup to a boner with skellies as a blocker.  Even then... 10 bone spirits @ 11K to take down a (named) zombie in Tristram equates to 100,000 life! I'm thinking level 85 is too young to go to hell... but I don't have much more in levels to go!

So, back to the subject of the Thread: ideas...
1: give skelletal mages a 'stacking' like ghosts (anything will go through them) or even make them "ghost mages" with D2LOD ghost animations, then they don't block doors and stairs and life is much happier.
2: Give skeletal warriors 1% spectral damage per level of Raise Skeletal Warrior so they can affect ImmuneToPhysical, or give them back their life so I'm not replacing them so fast I run out of corpses and can use Corpse Explosion again.
3: Fix the paypal thingie so I can make donations... I've used it twice and nothing has been taken from my card so I'm pretty sure nothing has gotten to you.

Brian/WebWalker

Offline FreeDimension

• my Votes: +0/-0
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #413 on: May 26, 2005, 10:03:03 am »
Hallo

Da ich jetzt keine Ahnung habe ob dieser Vorschlag schon kam oder ob er technisch überhaupt möglich ist, hätte ich die Idee ob man Iron Maiden im Chaos Sanktuarium nicht "abschaffen" könnte. Für einen Paladin ist dieses Gebiet praktisch unspielbar da man während der Verzauberung, sofern man sie mitbekommt, nur da steht oder man durch die Gegend rennt damit man irgendwann wieder davon befreit ist.
Wäre vielleicht für das allgemeine Charakterbalancing ne nette Sache, da ein Nichtnahkämpfer davon nicht betroffen ist.

Offline Freddy

• my Votes: +1/-4
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #414 on: May 26, 2005, 10:49:09 am »
Das ist ja der Trick, das die dann da halt vorsichtig sein sollen!
In A5 kann na Sorc mit dem Mana&Life Fluch auch nicht einfach in der Gegend rumzaubern

Offline Staubi

• I started W2W-2
  • my Votes: +134/-25
    • Poke This Member
    • Staubis Hompage!
« Reply #415 on: May 26, 2005, 10:54:04 am »
Freddy aber schaumal ein pala in hc..steht mitten in einer monster menge wird verflucht und stirbt direkt..

die sorc dagegen kann mana tränke trinken / weg laufen / teleportieren..also die nahkämpfer sind da schon etwas benachteiligt!
Grüße : Eye,Alien,Ice,Tepesh,Snow,Roy,Liz,Rafa,Fenris,Mf,Shin,Drow,Nighty,Knicky,Olfmo,Talianna,GubbelGubbel,Celial,Mineralsoff,Gany,Agn,Hai, HERDIR[img]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/5159/slipknotbanner0so4rk.jpg[/img]
Du brauchst Ãœbers ? Klick hier!

Offline LordFrost

• my Votes: +3/-5
  • CCC
    • Poke This Member
    • Info
« Reply #416 on: May 26, 2005, 11:03:10 am »
Ich finde auch seit die Körper-Immunen in das Spiel gekommen sind, fungiert IM nicht mehr als "Bremse" für Nahkampf Chars, sondern lediglich als nervige Sache.
Aber da ich bezweifle daß der Skill rausfliegt, hier ein Tip wie ich es mit meinen Palas/Babas immer mache:

Normale angriffe. Nur normale Angriffe. Dauert ewig, frustet, aber das Risiko ist sehr gering. Ist man dann aus dem IM-Caster-Gebiet raus, kann man wieder normal zulangen.
und ja CE verstellt mutwillig bios, spannt dir die freundin aus, bringt deinen pc dazu aus dem fenster zu springen und pöbelt deinen chef an so dass er dich feuert...

dieser post könnte eventuell ironie enthalten...

Offline webwalker

• Poke This Member
    • My Inhabitant Post.
« Reply #418 on: May 26, 2005, 12:59:14 pm »
Regarding Iron Maiden, it is necessary to develop an alternate attack form.
Paladin: smite, bow, or throw;
Barbarian: berserk or double-throw;
Druid (shape-shift): I don't know.

Blood-mana has never bothered me: I have more Life than Mana *always* (I'm in HardCore).
So purple rejuves are a mana potion to me.

Fire Enchanted (in Nightmare) who will pursue and close with my characters (making safety by ranged attack impossible) is still a bother along with curious hirelings or minions who insist on talking to the Butcher...

Offline SilverDragon

• my Votes: +12/-16
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #419 on: May 29, 2005, 04:54:43 am »
mal ein paar ideen von mir ^^

- also ich würd die dungeons sofern der über drop vom ancient diablo weg is auch nen wp dahin machen
- auf jedenfall die sachen die mann KAUFEN nicht gamblen kann deutlich aufstockern da ja tempern auf magisch nicht zunzt und ich noch nie nen raren gegenstand als angebot gesehen hab
- vielleicht aber nur vielleicht wäre es auch sehr lustig wenn man den wps nen neuen look geben würde z.b. stargate form ^^ ich finde solche details regen das spielen echt an
- übers vom charsi q ausschliesen da ich gegen alle möglichkeiten bin die drikt zu übers führen z.b. ancient charsi q
- wenn ringe und amus sockelbar sind wieso nicht auch gleich boots und gloves nehmen
- die wirkung von tränken stark aufpowern den bei 10k life oder mehr bringt das nichts wenn tränke 500 heilen xD oder gelich starke regi tränke kaufbar machen
- noch was mir sehr gefallen würde und hat war der leuchteffect auf den anfangsset wäre echt spitze wenn man das auf rws und auf andere sets erweitern würde
- zu den sets:> is es nicht möglich das lvl von setgegenständen erst zu erhöhen wenn mehrere sets im inventar sind den bei manchen setgegenständen wundert es mich echt das die lvl 74 haben aber nur stats die nicht mal im low lvln was nützen also .... wenn man z.b ein set teil hat das lvl davon auf 20 senken dann bei zwei das lvl von beiden auf 30 oder so erhöhen
- 1 fester sockel in übers
- eigenschaften von gems verbessern und auch von edelsteinen
- die siegel im akt 4 wirklich zufällig verteilen und nicht einen bei izual und einen bei schmied
- in dungeons auch siegel einbauen für ausgänge
- den raben des druiden viellicht den effect *lässt das ziel erstarren* geben wodurch sie dan wirklich einen nurtzen bekämen
- auch normale monster farns und ods droppen lassen
- die endgegener echt massiv verstärken ^^ manche unique sind schwerer zu besiegen als die aktbosse
- von der assa der funktion von psy hammer wegnehmen damit gegner gelähmt werden da es echt unfair der anderen chars gegenübers is das die assa kein prob mit butcher hat und für alle anderen chars er fast *unbesiegbar* is
- mehr sochle bosse wie leo und butcher einbauen
- die monster aus den dungeons auch in anderen gebieten rumlaufen lassen
- baals diener ebenfalls stark verstärken
- IM auf allen angriffen die phy schaden machen wirken lassen
- vom necro die golems stark aufpowern
- gift dam erhöhen das er ne konkurenz um cb wird nicht 1000k dam auf 10 secs sondern 2 oder so
- neue waffenfähigkeiten mit verwandelt x% phy dam in feuer usw. und mehr fähigkeiten machen die auf angriff ausgelöst werden können
- die schreie vom barb von items entfernen *für sp z.b. sp rws mit den skills drauf*

k das wars erstmal

ps darf man noch nen post machen wenn einem mehr einfällt