AuthorTopic: bow barb  (Read 5844 times)

Offline Aleksa

• my Votes: +3/-0
  • Enter your Realm here
    • Poke This Member
Re: bow barb
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2005, 02:55:24 am »
No no noooo xD

Dont use "fend", this skill is the most stupid skill of a amazone. You won´t hit anything because there is a bug. Try it, but you will not be happy with it!

Better use ChS :) so you are bi-elemental

Offline bungle02Topic starter

• my Votes: +0/-0
  • CCC Europe sc
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2005, 04:03:03 am »
Yeah i don't know if it is a bug or not but I made a fendazon in single player with gear 50 times better than you could ever have in the mod and I still couldn't kill very well. And with a fury druid and the same weapon I killed everything in one hit. And these 2 skills are basically the same. If you want a physical damage skill use impale and just make weapon indestructible. With the spear mastery your damage would be sick.

Offline Aleksa

• my Votes: +3/-0
  • Enter your Realm here
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2005, 01:44:28 pm »
Jab shall be better because you hit faster, Impale is really really slow ^_^

Offline arcadians

• my Votes: +4/-4
  • Chaos core community
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2005, 04:11:52 pm »
going with one of the lighing ones :)  u saved my char there :)
In all my travels i have seen neither a vision or heard a secret that will damn my soul and at over 400 years i believe my self to be the oldest living vampire        -interview with a vampire-

Somewhere south of nowwhere south of nothing
-location-

thanks for all the fish
-hitchikers guide to the galaxy-

even the smallest man can change the course of the future     -Lord of the Rings-

Offline satye

• my Votes: +3/-2
    • Poke This Member
    • http://n/a
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2005, 06:25:38 pm »
Hi all, I use a bow as a secondary weapon on all my characters. Only 2 so since reset. But the point being, if as you say, you get in trouble, you back-off a little and start picking the monsters off. As far as the running out of arrows, that is simple, carry extras!! Going into battle a warrior always loads up on ammo!! Always! Then you run guerilla tactics and wear them down to a size you can deal with one on one.
Now the Spear zon using Fend as a main attack weapon, that is gonna be a site to see :) But hey, If it works for you, then that is all that matters!
Aleksa, as usal is on top of the game, Aleksa's advice given me in the past, has always been great and worked! As you can see, Aleksa has quite a group of ingenious builds. Impressive with out dought.
One of my favorite secondary weapons is a Cliffkiller or Buriza crossbow, biult with enhancements of course :)
Close the doors, put out the lights, you know we won't be home tonight. We're wearing steel that's bright and true. We hold No quarter, We give No quarter. Cause Demons mock our every step.

Offline Shinlos

• my Votes: +104/-46
  • :D
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2005, 06:32:37 pm »
If ur going to use a Bow u should maybe put one Point in the Guided Arrow. Cuz maybe u'll get Problems with hitting using a Bow.
Even better than Buri should be a Bow with Faith RW (if not using a Merc with Fana, if u do use Broken Promise) cuz of Speed.
Aleksa is experienced indeed especially with this char ; )
It all returns to nothing...

Der Spruch passt besser denn je...