Catch me if you can

AuthorTopic: Jokes of destiny  (Read 1556 times)

Offline OronzoTopic starter

• my Votes: +1/-2
    • Poke This Member
    • http://ce.grimms.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=5626
Jokes of destiny
« on: June 07, 2005, 12:41:54 am »
The whole thing happened a couple mins ago...
I  was  killing stuff in act 5 hell and i died ... on the way back to the corpse i found a unique diadem on the ground i previously missed...idded it and...woot...Uber diadem (+5 skill +42 allstat), and, for istance, it was my FIRST and ONLY uber so far. Unfortunately i couldn't recover my first body...actualy i died again...there was a huge pack of Frombolers...or whatever the java-throwing cats are called in act 5. On my 3rd "life" i got a dc...so i rejoined the game and was forced to pick up the body...but it was the 1st body only...so no Diadem... As far as i know it's gone...i went back to the spot i died the second time...nothing on the ground .... nothing at all... Is it gone ??? How could I be so unlucky ? :'(
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 12:44:18 am by Oronzo »

Offline godemperor

• my Votes: +6/-1
  • Realm: CCC
    • Poke This Member
Re: Jokes of destiny
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 12:55:25 am »
Dude what awful luck.   I feel your pain.   :death:

I have one of those helm on my Bowazon, and what a huge difference they can make in HELL.

Are you sure it's gone?  Did you look on character stash or made sure you picked up entire body.  I've never seen things disappear off a body unless you died like 25 times and then picked up new gear.
GodEmperor
Seek the Rhino, Know the Rhino, Be the RHINO
Praise the Horn!!!

Offline OronzoTopic starter

• my Votes: +1/-2
    • Poke This Member
    • http://ce.grimms.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=5626
Re: Jokes of destiny
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 01:36:49 am »
It seems like it's gone...I could only pick up the 1st body due to Disconnection from game... I'm definely depressed   :crybaby2: