AuthorTopic: ahhhhh  (Read 1463 times)

Offline GothicTomCatTopic starter

• my Votes: +0/-1
    • Poke This Member
ahhhhh
« on: April 17, 2005, 04:53:51 am »
hey Chaos,

Great mod man,  :thumbup: but how the hell do you kill The Butcher with a druid or do you just not get him?  I died twice using Werebear form.  Geez,  :wallbash: when I gamble for Cloaks they have for (Druid only) but when you buy it, its for another character.  Also I found a cheap recipe.  Magic jewel + magic charm=sometimes a pretty good magic jewel for low level socketing. Sorry about bugging you about this.  Other than that can't stay off this mod.    :thumbup:  :tomcat:

Hey have to do the tomcat since I am one  :bash:  :s663:

Hey I'm trying to learn German; know some but learning more every day  :thumbup: Oh, just thought of something:  Are there anymore stashes on Act 2 except the one in Sewers 2?  Can a barb kill The Butcher?  Just wondering, since I went brain dead :wallbash:  

Thanks Chaos for a damn good mod, keep up the good work.......... :s513:  OH now I thought of the something else. duh, I don't get much sleep anymore, and yes I'm not a meth head anymore.....  :lol:  

Offline Tophead

• my Votes: +68/-78
    • Poke This Member
    • http://chaosempire.info/forum/index.php/topic,3888.0.html
ahhhhh
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 10:17:30 am »
every char can kill the butcher when he is strong/high enough, when u finished act 5 normal, then try it again.

in act2, look in the left/under corner where u come into act 2 ind original lod  

Offline GothicTomCatTopic starter

• my Votes: +0/-1
    • Poke This Member
ahhhhh
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 04:06:18 pm »
thank you, thank you.......i've been looking everywhere for another stash, i've been going back to act1 with every run til now, thank you again so very much

:clap: