AuthorTopic: faster hit recovery  (Read 2224 times)

EvilRabbit

faster hit recovery
« on: February 01, 2005, 04:10:49 pm »
lol after playing d2 for years, im still not sure what it does.

can anyone explain?

Radon-Ex

faster hit recovery
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 04:15:03 pm »
when a monster hit you, you stund for a short moment and you can't do something, but wiht faster hit recovery you recover faster^^, you have a shorter stund lenght and can attack/run away faster...  

EvilRabbit

faster hit recovery
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 04:27:13 pm »
ic thank u!

btw is it worth the 5 GC in my inventory? 12% each

with little useless stats

Offline efh_nightshiver

• my Votes: +134/-37
  • Rebell
    • Poke This Member
    • Mein Einwohner-Post
faster hit recovery
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2005, 05:00:14 pm »
it's helpful, for one chars more than for others

for example a zon should have good fhr, because when seh's stunned, she can't shoot and can't leech --> dead^^

but a necro doesn't reallyneed fhr...  
Gruesse an agnostic, Zen, Lord-Bahamut, leo, Icetongue, chucky(we miss u!), Saaya, alien, Knicky, Staubi, Drow-Elf, meine restliche F-List und auch den lieben Olfmo^^

EvilRabbit

faster hit recovery
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2005, 05:24:50 pm »
ic thanks alot. great ppl here  :beer:  

Offline Lenny

• my Votes: +0/-7
    • Poke This Member
faster hit recovery
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2005, 09:32:57 pm »
U only get stunned and fhr works when:
- U loose more than 1/8 with one hit by a monster
- U get hit while having a little circle above ur head (when u get hit by a urdar (dont know english name^^) or by a mindblast of a assa)
I hope u understood that stuff.
Cu,
                      Lenny

Lueckert123

faster hit recovery
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2005, 10:18:27 am »
I copy a tabular with all FHR-Character in guide section, so you can look how many FHR you need for each char....

FHR

EvilRabbit

faster hit recovery
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2005, 12:48:43 pm »
i dont understand them  :blink:  

Lueckert123

faster hit recovery
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2005, 04:18:40 pm »
Hi...ok lindsey has made the 4th copy in very nice html format, its the 8th answer in the link above ...

If you catch a full hit, that means more than 1/12 of your total healthpoints diabolo makes a stunnanimation...this Animation could be reduced by FHR (Faster Hit Recovery)

Frames means pictures of Animation, each Picture has in Diablo a Duration of 1/25 sec....if you have 25 Frames the time of the animation is exactly 1 sec...

All speeds in Diablo are counted in this way ....in frames....and faster Blockrate , Increased attack speed or faster cast has spezial breakpoints (different for each char,  sometimes even for special skills) where there is one frame less....means 1/25 sec more quickness...

In the link above, I give you the breakpoints for FHR for each char....pala, barb and assasine have the same Breakpoints....

Druid is spezial, Baer and the wolf have different breakpoints...

Exampel:
Your are playing an amazone and you still have 30% FHR from on item and you want to know how many 5% smallcharms you need for next breakpoint...

The next breakpoint is 32% FHR, so its very usefull to take on 5% charm to reach 7 frames duration of the Stunanimation...the next Breakpoint is at 53% FHR so jo need 5 small 5% FHR charms to reach it...and so on

And you see sorc without FHR will have the biggest problem...because she's stunned the longest time...15 frames that means 0,6 sec  with 42% FHR she will have 10 frames means 0,4 sec the same time a barb, pala, assa has without any FHR....