AuthorTopic: uber questions about rulez of the game  (Read 1894 times)

Offline uberdiabo99Topic starter

• my Votes: +1/-3
  • ccc
    • Poke This Member
uber questions about rulez of the game
« on: July 21, 2005, 11:31:58 am »
hello  guys im waiting on some stuff to download before iplay ce for the first time so i thought i would ask about rulez so i know how to play right without accidently doing something wrong. ok first question is 1.) i noticed it said no hacks and cheats like map hack and loader and bots well i was wondering can we use mods on this site?    Q.2.) if two people were playing in a game i noticed in tthe rules there is no rushing allowed well what if two people played through the game together is that alright? since there is no rushed involve.   Q.3.) is it alright to give waypoints to people? or do we have to get up off our lazy butts and get them ourselves?  ok thats all i got for now if i think of anything else i will post it ty in advance for any help i get.
                    -uber-diablo99

Offline arcadians

• my Votes: +4/-4
  • Chaos core community
    • Poke This Member
Re: uber questions about rulez of the game
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 11:35:30 am »
i can help u here       no swearing       we are a friendly community :)
                              if someone wants to mule in your game let them be nice and do not steal there items if u ask them to look at them thel probly say yes but give it back :)
Dont make games with stuppid names suck as cnduchbcb 
Dont harras other players        there are other just commen knowledge   basicly just play nice be fair help others and most importantl have a gd time
In all my travels i have seen neither a vision or heard a secret that will damn my soul and at over 400 years i believe my self to be the oldest living vampire        -interview with a vampire-

Somewhere south of nowwhere south of nothing
-location-

thanks for all the fish
-hitchikers guide to the galaxy-

even the smallest man can change the course of the future     -Lord of the Rings-

Offline Lotus

• my Votes: +5/-0
  • Realm: CCC Europe SC
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 11:40:05 am »
as far as i know, it is ok to help people with quests... and give them wps if they need them and you feel like being nice and doing so.

as far as rushing goes...

a level 1 in act 4 is considered a rush, its ok to help people with quests... but you should use your own good judgement to know when enough is enough.

If a person has not done a certain quest, they cant get to some wps or use tps to certain areas, this is a good way of knowing if the person asking for a wp is ready to be there or not ect ect also helps prevent people from rushing through the game.

but dont listen to me, this is just what i think, im not a mod or admin or anything so i dont know the rules, this is just what i figure.

I have helped people with quests, but when i do, its always in order... dont skip quests or anything like that...id consider that a rush...

anyway, as far as mods from this site go... i have no idea.... havent looked into them or anything, ive just been playing the game lol anyway, ttyl jer hope thats a lil helpful and if im wrong, please, someone, say something, im new after all, enlighten me.
<3 Andria

• ccc
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 11:41:32 am »
thanks andria

Offline DrowElf

• my Votes: +75/-14
    • Poke This Member
    • DrowElfs Tools
  • CE-Net Account: drow-elf (HC-only)
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 11:42:52 am »
Always good to know are the Terms of Service - ToS for the CCC Realm, which you can find [u]here[/u].

Offline arcadians

• Chaos core community
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 12:35:20 pm »
typical we spend ages  typing some rules then drow elf comes in a few words basicly solves the problems or give a lot more help with a link    i got to  keep mind of all the links etc :)
In all my travels i have seen neither a vision or heard a secret that will damn my soul and at over 400 years i believe my self to be the oldest living vampire        -interview with a vampire-

-location-

thanks for all the fish

even the smallest man can change the course of the future     -Lord of the Rings-

Offline ChaosEmpire

• 1st CE Player
  • my Votes: +517/-120
  • Ich bin hier auf der Arbeit, nicht auf der Flucht
    • Poke This Member
    • My inhabitant post
  • BattleTag: ChaosEmpire#2215
  • CE-Net Account: ChaosEnergy[CE]
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 03:39:57 pm »
a little notice to the word RUSHING:

i tried to balance the game in that way, that a normal player cleaning all areas will be mid lvl 90 after baal hell+ 1 dungeon

i expect that every player would be able to kill himself at any place.

so a lvl 1 char in andariels lairt will surely not be able to kill andariel or any monster himself...

giving a waypoint is grayed, cause this can help rushing...but also i will close one eye on this(and i cant view every game..)

basicly everybody will have fun..so ladder rushing is not really the main focus for me...i understand that some players like this...myself wont create any ladder char for playing any longer, since we have non ladder area.

i also have no problem with helping in special areas, for example many acid maws, and a hammerdin...who would have many problems to go thru this...so helping a char in a +-5lvl range around the monsters wont be rushing...anything else COULD be rushing...

CEmail: chaosenergy(a)chaosempire.eu
Chaos Empire® is a registered Trademark of Hans-Jürgen Ohler ©2003-2012

Offline arcadians

• Chaos core community
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 04:28:40 pm »
What realm u playing on uber?   just to let u know this has a factor on the amount of games u will get

-location-

thanks for all the fish

countdracula

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2005, 05:18:34 pm »
and there will be probably more games on ladder

• ccc
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2005, 12:01:18 am »
i play ladder on ccc (mainly cuz my friend on there) (lotus)