Catch me if you can

AuthorTopic: Nec´s in HC Hell (wieder) kastr...äh beschnitten oder (noch) spielbar ?  (Read 5159 times)

Offline Tophead

• my Votes: +68/-78
    • Poke This Member
    • http://chaosempire.info/forum/index.php/topic,3888.0.html
öhm skilling revives is useless, with ~70 +skills u dont need any points there

Where in Chaos Empire do you get 70 +skills?

Between hat, ammy, ring, ring, gloves, armor, belt, boots, weapon, shield, and inventory that's +6 or +7 skills *per* *location* *average*!

better skill the skellmages, the passives skilsl has to be ksilled,
What are the passive skills for a Necromancer you're talking about here?  Skeleton Mastery and Summon Resist are the only passives I can think of... and 1 point with +70 skills should get pleanty of summon resistance from 1 hard point.  Skeleton Mastery should be max'd regardless (we agree there).

bone tree is useles, cause of dam to low and to many points ofr syns

Too low? Yes it's 90 points to max teeth, bone spirit, and bone spear, but those then are rather heavy hitters!  Likewise the poison skills take 90 points to max because of synergies.

curses u only need ad and lr, ull get lr from doll stash but u can skill it if u want.

I have found Dim Vision to be a life-saver, especially in Act 5 vs the "guest monster" archers and spear-throwers, and Confusion and Attract have good uses.  Decrepify is unequalled for fast monsters and bosses. How many dolls must you put in the doll stash to get Lower Resists?  Are you thinking ladder builds, or SP?

bone armor is for the last skillpoints golem you'll never need only claygolem for beginn.
ce max of course
thats the imo best way to play an skelliemancer.

OK, I think we're talking slightly different things: *building* a skelliemancer (me) vs *completing* a well-built skelliemancer (you).
A guide should show *building* as well as *finishing* in my opinion.

+~70skill are realy easy.

first: +2 new uni charms +1 =+2skills
anii +5 = +7skils
htotcraft +5 = +12 skillz
nice nec wand + ~4-5 = = +16-17 skillz
full über set (ring, ringm, amu,,belt, boots, gloves, helmet all +7 (someof them are hard to reach, but there are many alternatives to get the same +skills) = 47 skill = 63-64 + skillz
coh in nex armor +4 = 67 - 64 skillz
some skillers...

übers are not needed u can use gotterdammerung or other items with lower number of skills, then u need more skillers.

passive skills i thought of skell mastery (max) reistance (1 poit) and bone armor (ok not realy passive but im sure u know what i mean, max)

i got lr with 94 dolls. just e few nromal cow runs without ice and searching with find potion. i thinking of a ladder build.

bone trees real damage is lwoer because u dont reach so much monster as with pnove, vs bosses its better

in the last point i can only agree ;)

Max-Trasher

First of all i apologize for my bad english

@Tophead : You´re talking about your equip in Sp i guess .... in ladder hc ... most of the equip is not avalaible ...

At present time in these ladder, in hc no one have more than one or two pieces of all that ...

Unicharms : .. too count these Skills, you have to find them first ...
Anni : You have too had o good friend or walk all the way through hell to get one .... and +5 is not garatueed

Hoto+necwand (crafted) : first of all, can only use one af these, not both at the same time ... btw .... without Rune-gambling .....

Full Uber : .....no comment ....

GD : hmm ... sc or sp .... in HC, without uber-amu i need some res on my hat ..

And by all this you forgotten somrething .. Soulstones .... all 5 ... (joking)

And finally : IMHO no char shall get his very own skills from an item ....

« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 07:26:14 pm by Max-Trasher »

Offline Tophead

• my Votes: +68/-78
    • Poke This Member
    • http://chaosempire.info/forum/index.php/topic,3888.0.html
1. im talking about ladder char, as i said. not at present time in aldder.

unicharms u'll get just play the whole game, i found 1 of the two whily playing thorugh nm the other in hell.

ull get ur anni easy as necromancer with skell just palythrough hell and get em from clone u dont need it before.

sory i didnt mean nec wand, i meant nec-shield

über amu is not as rare as it should.

soulstones? see ur post^^