AuthorTopic: Random Acts of Goodness?  (Read 2388 times)

Offline MeowmixTopic starter

• my Votes: +0/-0
    • Poke This Member
Random Acts of Goodness?
« on: June 21, 2005, 08:43:25 am »
So, I never really thought I was one to recieve GOOD karma, bad karma sure.. But onto the point. I was just going through Frigid Highlands and Arreat Plateau, finished those and went into Crystalline Passage and promptly died cuz I was tired and didnt feel like running. So I logged out of DII etc. I just logged back in and doing cleanup of my inventory, I open up my inventory and.. wtf? I have several new dolls in my inventory that most definitely weren't there before. Including a moderator doll.. but I check my inventory pretty often. Is there anyway to get dolls other than out of eggs? because I would've seen the doll after I cracked an egg....

Offline Knicky

• my Votes: +35/-9
  • ^^
    • Poke This Member
    • Knickmeisters Jungs
Re: Random Acts of Goodness?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 09:05:02 am »
Hello!

You got a Mod-doll, a Ghost doll and a suicide minion doll, from qual-kehk for saving the babarians, the second chapter of act 5!
Maybe you were so tired, that you haven't noticed you received them while revitalize your merc!

Offline MeowmixTopic starter

• my Votes: +0/-0
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 09:27:35 am »
Ah. I see. Well, I don't feel so special, haha. I guess Karma wanted payback anyways, I was going around in Arreat Plateau and went into portal for some treasure. Just me, minding my own business, shooting some guys down.. when all of a sudden GRAWR RAWR WHAM BAM.. Im dead! Who puts Diablo Clone next to a gold treasure? =< I went back in another game, cautious and prepared and he wasnt there. Alas.

Offline Nemesis183

• my Votes: +75/-20
    • Poke This Member
    • That's me!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 10:18:51 am »
There are three lava dungeons in act5. The chance that diablo clone spawns in a game in ONE of these is about 80% so you have to be careful with weak chars there :)
Chaos Empire ist super: Viele nette Leute, mit denen ich ganze Nächte durchgezoggt habe; eine einmalige Community um eine geniale Mod!

Am Ende des ersten Tages der neuen Ladder 7.65

Meine geliebte Bowie aus 7.65!

Perfect eth. rare phy-tempered Great Matron Bow
RW "Broken Promise", death-oiled:
283 - 2156 Dmg!