AuthorTopic: 7.59 questions  (Read 3786 times)

Offline damadorTopic starter

• my Votes: +0/-2
  • Enter your Realm here
    • Poke This Member
7.59 questions
« on: May 26, 2005, 05:49:41 pm »
first  where i can find wirts leg and black key
second - it is possible to get 3' teddys at once - simply i can transfrom 3 starting horadric scrols in cube with charms from first den of evil zombie
third - any spoilers about secret entries ( like in rogue encampment ( to burial grounds and and underground passage)
fourth - english craft recipes ( runewords already found :p )

ok i wasted my fist starting scrols to make 3 teddys ( and 4th that i get from act 2 - to make 4th one ) - it is possible to get new 2 one ( for making doll stash .. ) ?

that all for now ... thx for any help :)

Offline SVK_Gauron

• my Votes: +81/-121
    • Poke This Member
Re: 7.59 questions
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 05:57:20 pm »
1 wirts leg is in tristram in a house u can find his body (leg),black key drops damian an ancient diablo

for wastet scrolls,you have to create an new char,to use the scrolls again with this char.
wasted rolls,an throwed scrolls are gone or cannot pick up again.
and u can only use 1 teddy/sroll.....do it only once...its every time the same effeckt (+1skill)

Poster des 4701. posts in Butcher´s corner

Poster des 88888. posts im CCC- Forum

• Enter your Realm here
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 06:19:09 pm »
1 wirts leg is in tristram in a house u can find his body (leg),black key drops damian an ancient diablo

for wastet scrolls,you have to create an new char,to use the scrolls again with this char.
wasted rolls,an throwed scrolls are gone or cannot pick up again.
and u can only use 1 teddy/sroll.....do it only once...its every time the same effeckt (+1skill)

cool lets back to tristram now :)

damian ... all that i searched on forum that is somewhere on 3 act ... any further details ?
about tedys - it happened in 7.55 now i checked in .59 - now i can have only one uniq charm

Offline webwalker

• Owner of the post with highest quality
  • my Votes: +37/-8
  • The Rune after "Jah" should be "WOHL!" yes?
    • Poke This Member
    • My Inhabitant Post.
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 07:25:28 pm »
You start with 3 Horadric scrolls, but can only pick one up if you don't have any.
So to make a doll stash give Wirts Leg to a new character, make the stash with the new character, then toss this stash and the third scroll on the ground, leave & delete this new char. Come into the game with your main character, pick up the stash and the one scroll.  Cube the stash with the scroll and it'll get your main character's name (until then it has the name of the now deleted character that created it).

You can have one of each type of unique charm (there are several for each size) per character.

Damien drops runes, not the black key; he's in level 3 of The Swampy Pit (same clearing as theFlayer Jungle waypoint).  Under Nihlathak is the entry to The Dungeon, on level 14 of that dungeon you meet the Ancient Diablo, he'll give you the black key if you ask the right way...

From Rogues' Camp there are new entry points into the PVP area (if you're a pack-rat like me, and generally have a full inventory, stash, and cube, go to the PVP area to toss your full cube to do normal cubing); one to the graveyard where your stash is (make all your mules of level high enough to go to the stash unassisted before stuffing them fulll of valuables); and one to the Underground Passage to get to Stoney Field and Dark Wood (as in the Cain quest).  The Cold Plains waypoint is one-way->Rogues Camp. In Tristram there is a hidden waypoint: near the right corner of map, behind a wall corner with your character facing you. Don't open sliding walls in the Barracks/Jail/Cat4, you could meet the Butcher (wait till level 40 to tackle him) or King Leoric (beware of a nasty Bone Spirit).  Cat 4 is totally new and teleport doesn't work there very well.

In act 1 areas 1-3 many monsters drop an 'elicer', it gives 500exp.  Useful for new characters.  Also, a tristram-like portal can open in act 1 bloodmoor, to the non-name area (monsters are about level 33).

Level 2 of the sewers is totally new, that's where Drognan is (with your stash).  Your stash is also in the lower left corner of town.  Fara doesn't heal, but Atma does.

In act 3 your stash is in Travincal.

In act 4 your stash is by the River of Flames waypoint.

In act 5 your stash is on the right edge of the map at the same distance from town as Shenk.

Always use the 'gambler' to sell stuff, they buy for full price without limits (as if selling in Hell).  Yellow/Green potions sell the best (for easily found stuff).  Books, 'special elixer', 'tails', and 'souls' sell the very best.

• Enter your Realm here
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 07:49:26 pm »
cooll thx :) especialy with hidden tristram WP and  dungeon entry :)

also question about wolrld event in SP - does "sojsold counter "save when i exit game ?

• Enter your Realm here
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 04:31:31 pm »
ok :) few question about dungeon - where is diablo in the dungeon - lvl 13 - ? is there a special cave for him or so ?

also what else can be foun there and where ( leoric ? )

Offline webwalker

• Owner of the post with highest quality
  • my Votes: +37/-8
  • The Rune after "Jah" should be "WOHL!" yes?
    • Poke This Member
    • My Inhabitant Post.
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 05:32:30 pm »
I've met Leoric in the Jail and in Cat 4 (both in act 1).
In the Jail he was behind a sliding wall.  In cat4 he was where (usually) Andariel is.
In both cases he was a 1-hit-kill on characters of mine because of a very strong bone-spirit.  I play HardCore so this was a bit annoying, arguably a PK by the game.  The Butcher is also in the Jail and in Cat4.  He also is a 1-hit-PK on whichever of my characters have met him.  He's been behind sliding walls each time.

So, sliding walls should be left alone in the Jail and in Cat4; and, Andariel should be approached with extreme caution to discover whether Andariel is indeed present, or whether it is Leoric and his magic-arrow archers.

Chaos says this is a deliberate design feature working as intended.  I think the Butcher and Leoric should be in a dungeon under Tristram.

As to the Dungeon (meaning under Nihlathak): I went there in a Nightmare game with my Necro and barely survived finding out, in the 1st level of said dungeon, that the items dropped there (meaning the monsters that dropped them) are level 91.  This is Hell-difficulty monsters and items in a Nightmare-mode game. 
[edit] Things dropped from chests and racks are about 99, things dropped by monsters run mostly 91+ [/edit]
I have not gone there in Normal mode. 
[edit] Things dropped from chests and racks are about 91, things dropped by monsters run mostly 41-53 [/edit]
Conclusion: you can only get the Black Key (for NM level of difficulty) after your key-getting character is Hell-Done (meaining you can handle level 91+ areas.  You can only open the Cow portal in a Normal mode game with a Black Key obtained in Normal mode, likewise for NM and Hell the Key must come from those difficulties. 

My Necro is now level 92 and able to venture forwards into the rest of Hell... so further information is forthcoming.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 10:01:13 pm by webwalker »

Offline Olfmo

• HammAdmin
  • my Votes: +182/-92
    • Poke This Member
    • My Inhabitant Thread
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2005, 03:34:41 pm »
about the world event in singleplayer (webwalker didn't see that post i think, try to edit your post next time :))

in my experience the counter always starts at a random number if you create a new game... so if you got sojs (which count as 25 sojs in sp) sell them in the same game otherwise it doesn't help :)

Offline Shinlos

• my Votes: +104/-46
  • :D
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2005, 02:56:40 pm »
I think u can go to Dungeon on Nightmare at lvl 80+ with a strong Char. If u play on realm u may find someone who plays with u which makes it much easier to go down.
The Ancient Dia is in Sinners Cavern. U have to go down to lvl 16 of the Dungeon and then Enter the "Nasty Place" there. This will lead u to Sinners Cavern, where the Ancient Diablo is.
It all returns to nothing...

Der Spruch passt besser denn je...

Offline Tophead

• my Votes: +68/-78
    • Poke This Member
    • http://chaosempire.info/forum/index.php/topic,3888.0.html
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2005, 03:43:47 pm »
I think u can go to Dungeon on Nightmare at lvl 80+ with a strong Char. If u play on realm u may find someone who plays with u which makes it much easier to go down.
The Ancient Dia is in Sinners Cavern. U have to go down to lvl 16 of the Dungeon and then Enter the "Nasty Place" there. This will lead u to Sinners Cavern, where the Ancient Diablo is.

with good equip u can do it with 75+ but its nto necesery because the monster are lvl 89-92 so its useleyss before 84 to go in there

Offline Shinlos

• my Votes: +104/-46
  • :D
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2005, 04:04:54 pm »
Why?
U can open the Cow Level much earlier then.
Don't think thats useless.
It all returns to nothing...

Der Spruch passt besser denn je...

Offline Tophead

• my Votes: +68/-78
    • Poke This Member
    • http://chaosempire.info/forum/index.php/topic,3888.0.html
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2005, 04:34:23 pm »
why should someone play in the nm cow lvl ?

the best way to exp is in wst/nm dg when u are 9x go to hell nad play through it. that is the best way i think.