AuthorTopic: 7.59 Barbarians!?  (Read 1716 times)

theonlymoose

7.59 Barbarians!?
« on: May 25, 2005, 02:06:41 am »
I haven't downloaded 7..59 yet.  But I want to know how the barbarians as effected first.

Offline LordFrost

• my Votes: +3/-5
  • CCC
    • Poke This Member
    • Info
Re: 7.59 Barbarians!?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 02:12:13 am »
Non-Cry-Barbs (i.e. the Whirlwind Barb or the Doublethrow-Barb) are entirely unaffected.

Criers lose damage. I don't have a Crier myself, so I can't give you accurate numbers, but from what I saw it must have hit them pretty hard.
und ja CE verstellt mutwillig bios, spannt dir die freundin aus, bringt deinen pc dazu aus dem fenster zu springen und pöbelt deinen chef an so dass er dich feuert...

dieser post könnte eventuell ironie enthalten...

theonlymoose

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 02:59:01 am »
I'm a Dual Swing Barbarian myself (what I call a Dualarian).  Mind you I never thought that the Crys were that great unless you were playing online in a party.  I'm normally an - in your face, eat steel and die sucker - kinda player.

:s513:

Offline LordFrost

• CCC
    • Poke This Member
    • Info
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 05:02:53 am »
Hehe well I tend to old fashioned chars, probably because I'm from the "Dark Ages" of D2.

So you'll only find me playing stuff like WW-Barbs, Fanazealots, Bowamazons, Caster Sorcs and the occasional Trap Assasin. The last one on the list simply because nothing can match 6 Flamewave traps filling the screen with fire, when it comes to awesome special effects. ;)
und ja CE verstellt mutwillig bios, spannt dir die freundin aus, bringt deinen pc dazu aus dem fenster zu springen und pöbelt deinen chef an so dass er dich feuert...

Offline arcadians

• my Votes: +4/-4
  • Chaos core community
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2005, 11:29:32 am »
I dont really think  babarians that use ww are very good myself even though Wc barbs have been weakend id still use one ::)
In all my travels i have seen neither a vision or heard a secret that will damn my soul and at over 400 years i believe my self to be the oldest living vampire        -interview with a vampire-

Somewhere south of nowwhere south of nothing
-location-

thanks for all the fish
-hitchikers guide to the galaxy-

even the smallest man can change the course of the future     -Lord of the Rings-

Offline LordFrost

• CCC
    • Poke This Member
    • Info
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2005, 11:30:53 am »
Whatever is fun to play is good enough for me. ;)
I don't compare a lot, it never ends well.

Offline godemperor

• my Votes: +6/-1
  • Realm: CCC
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2005, 03:06:54 pm »
War Cry Barbs were hit pretty hard with the new casting delay and damaged dropped alot.  With max synergies and war cry and a bunch of + to all skills i'm doing only 26k  where i used to do like 44k. 
Other then that I havent noticed any other changes with Barbs
GodEmperor
Seek the Rhino, Know the Rhino, Be the RHINO
Praise the Horn!!!