AuthorTopic: Easier looting/filter when pressing Alt?  (Read 1784 times)

Offline HenrySTopic starter

• my Votes: +0/-0
  • Put your name here
    • Poke This Member
Easier looting/filter when pressing Alt?
« on: February 21, 2011, 09:41:46 pm »
This has bothered me for a long time in D2, and in Chaos Empire, especially once I reached Andies level with all the treasure chests I quickly got annoyed again.

Is there an easier way to see loot on the floor? When I press "alt" of course a bunch of stuff isn't listed when there's a whole bunch of loot in a corner, and I'm always afraid I'm missing an Unique so I end up picking up hauling items back and forth which consumes a lot of time.

Are there any filters so pressing Alt only shows sets/uniques/gold/pots or whatever kind of assistance with looting someone may have will be appreciated.

Offline ChaosEmpire

• 1st CE Player
  • my Votes: +517/-120
  • Ich bin hier auf der Arbeit, nicht auf der Flucht
    • Poke This Member
    • My inhabitant post
  • BattleTag: ChaosEmpire#2215
  • CE-Net Account: ChaosEnergy[CE]
Re: Easier looting/filter when pressing Alt?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 09:44:05 pm »
I dont know of any filters like that
But I removed already several gold/potion drops

maybe it is also faster to go twice to andariel instead of taking all in hope for a missed unique

CEmail: chaosenergy(a)chaosempire.eu
Chaos Empire® is a registered Trademark of Hans-Jürgen Ohler ©2003-2012

Offline HenrySTopic starter

• my Votes: +0/-0
  • Put your name here
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 10:00:12 pm »
Ah I hear you there..    But I'm one of those compulsive people who has to either open them all or non ever, and the huge amount of them just makes it too much to pass up.   Unless Andies drop chance is as much as all of the chests on that level combined, of course. (Hence the high number of them).

Is there a setting somewhere in a config or something that at least ups the amount of little item tabs are on my screen?   I would be perfectly fine with my screen being 90% full with them when pressing alt. At the moment it appears to be only 30% orso before it starts hiding stuff.

I got a vague memory of at some point having something like this, but it could have been a dream. (I also remember playing diablo 2 at a higher resolution than 800x600 for some reason).

Offline webwalker

• Owner of the post with highest quality
  • my Votes: +37/-8
  • The Rune after "Jah" should be "WOHL!" yes?
    • Poke This Member
    • My Inhabitant Post.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 11:29:39 pm »
This might have  been the "object hider" function of Map Hack, which works on other realms but not on CE.