Catch me if you can

AuthorTopic: Need help again...  (Read 1251 times)

Offline yuyublackdragoonTopic starter

• my Votes: +0/-0
    • Poke This Member
Need help again...
« on: June 02, 2010, 01:23:10 am »
When I was playing Chaos Empire last night on the CE realms I alt tabbed and came on to the website to browse cube recipes. While I was doing this the client just crashed for reasons unknown. Nothing was updated, nothing was changed by scans, the only thing running was the client and firefox with the recipe list. I've reinstalled both Diablo and Chaos Empire several times each ending the same way. The weird thing is I can run vanilla Diablo 2 just fine but when the mod is activated the process will start but it will automatically close in several seconds before it can even load completely. Any help on this? This problem is killing me and I'm out of ideas.

This is running on Windows 7 if that even helps any.

Offline ChaosEmpire

• 1st CE Player
  • my Votes: +517/-120
  • Ich bin hier auf der Arbeit, nicht auf der Flucht
    • Poke This Member
    • My inhabitant post
  • BattleTag: ChaosEmpire#2215
  • CE-Net Account: ChaosEnergy[CE]
Re: Need help again...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 11:24:16 am »
maybe anticheat got catched you, can you browse to the last site you  visited when it crashed and make a screenshot of this page? (d2 should be closed before..)

CEmail: chaosenergy(a)chaosempire.eu
Chaos Empire® is a registered Trademark of Hans-Jürgen Ohler ©2003-2012

Offline yuyublackdragoonTopic starter

• my Votes: +0/-0
    • Poke This Member
Re: Need help again...
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 04:14:05 am »
Okay, oddly enough I just ran it and it works now. It's really odd..maybe it was the anti-cheat. It wouldn't work yesterday or the day before but now all of a sudden it does. (yes I tried restarting my computer if interested) Well, I'm just glad I can play now. Thanks anyways!