Computer-Games > International Support

Question about a few cube recipes

(1/3) > >>

jbtilley:
The README says the following is a cube recipe:

1 Morph-Item -> Dolls of Act bosses, Griswold, Izual, Hephasto, Radament, Damien, Chimera, Butcher, CowKing, Summoner (only Spells, no attack possible) + rare Amulett (only a joke)..and more

Could someone please explain this a bit.  What is a Morph-Item?  What is a Summoner doll with 'no attack possible'?  What is a joke amulet?  And what is the 'and more' of the recipe?  Are there more items that need to go in the cube to get a morph-item?

and...

Book of wisdom - + 7.500.000 Experience (only read one book, then kill a monster (best act1 only little exp), or you can run at LvL 99 into a rollover and rollback to Lvl ~30)

So, if I reached max experience at level 99 I could use this to get back to level 30 and continue leveling up?  Would I keep all my stats/skills.  So this in effect would create the possibility of infinite levels (use a BoW every time level 99 is reached to get back to level 30 and continue to build stats).

Ueber:
The first Receipe is to create a "Just 4 Fun Item"
Put either one of these dolls into cube, and a rare Amulett, and you will become this special Monster u put in.

Can answer the second question but i believe you'll loose your skills.

urmel:
Lol... You can reach lvl100 as far as i know...

So it is possible, that you get 4,233,444,555 XP Points instead of 4,233,444,554 - for example...

If so, you would have more XP than the actual possible value... And that would cause a "drop" to 0 XP ... Lvl about 30 means exactly 7,500,000 XP Points @ Lvl33... Which would be starting off at lvl1(0 XP) with 1 BoW read...

I think, you will lose all your Skills and Stat Points and you can use the one's created of reading your BoW...

generalad:
It's quite an interesting question what happens on using a BoW on Lvl 99. A skill and stat rollback would imply that the program somehow remembers which skills u got and spent from leveling and which from Elixirs, the same applies to stats.

I personally do not think this is the case so it is more reasonable to assume you can start leveling again at lvl 30 while keeping your skills and stats. Other possibilites might be nothing happening at all or crashing the game and destroying your character  :s662: 

jbtilley:
Cool, so I could put in the Diablo doll and a rare amulet and pwn the normal difficulty as Diablo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version