Have a small problem here.
After making my account I noticed I may have made a mistake.
I gave my account name as Shadow Mike instead of Shadowmike, with this damned space in there I cant seem to play online. At least I think that is my problem
Any idea what I can do about it.
did u register it, in the chat section of the forum
just klick the caht-button above and follow the intructions below the caht windows (requires activated javascript).
Registered it in chat section.
When i start chat it says my nick is now Shadow.
I type shadow with my pass but still says its wrong and I cant do anything else in chat window
Has been changed to ShadowMike
Hey guys, I got problems too, I cant register my realm account , I follow the instruction but It did nothing, I mean in chat feature.Pls help me
hi
you have writh in short-shout not in chat.
the chatbutton is on top of this forum
here the link:
http://chaosempire.info/forum/chat.php
pleas make a new paas, we all can read youre pass
Mfg eye