Hi all
I dont know why, but main HDD has been empty suddenly.
System has been restored from my backup system
Seems that I planned well, and we only lost ~3hours forum/gameserver
Hopefully disk 2 wont ever die :)
Chaos
Du bist der beste.
ein glück das du so vorrausplanst^^
Man! Â 3 hours! Â When I slip a disk I'm in bed for a week! And the pain meds are no ... oh ... *computer* disk ... ahem.
Need a new disk? Hopefully it was under warrantee/RMA, but if not, please let us know.
I found out that server-class disks spin at 10,000+ RPM... I'd get dizzy and start barfing in a hurry... that explains the Lava Maws, as well as what happened to Andariel's clothes, and why Fallen charge off in the wrong direction so often.
Back to work.
danke dir für die fleissige und promte hilfe
subba
                            MfG eye
@webwalker Server disks actually spin with 15.000rpm :)
Thanks Chaos for good job, glad that I didnt need to do it :)
(yes, I have the restore document in my mailbox....somewhere....)
weeeeeeha
chaos your the best :D
teh pwnz0r, um es mal so zu sagen
puh... danke chaos :)
Yes, Great Job Chaos :) There is a quote over here in this country : Hope for the best, but plan for the worst !!
Two tumbs up. Excellent work!
-DKoi O0
There be a lot of sayings
Boy Scout MotoAlways be prepared.
Then this quoate: Hope for the best, but plan for the worst !! Posted by: sa-tye
There be a lot of sayings
Then this one,,,
MURFFY'S LAW
What can go wrong, will go wrong.
Darn, old brain forgot the rest of ti.
Hm An Other:
Butter side down..
Will thanks for your good work
bdpf