Chaos Empire D2 + LOD Mod

Computer-Games => Game-Server => My last wish => Topic started by: countdracula on July 13, 2005, 09:55:52 PM

Title: countdraculas Grabstein
Post by: countdracula on July 13, 2005, 09:55:52 PM
Jetzt hats mich auch erwischt

lvl 95 Nec Lord_IV (naja die anderen sind ja schon so bald geript die erwähn ich mal net)

mal aus versehen auf widerstandsschwund statt schwache Sicht gekommen - das wars dann. naja muss ich wohl neu anfangen.
Title: Re: countdraculas Grabstein
Post by: DrowElf on July 13, 2005, 10:00:36 PM
Ruhe in Frieden
Title: Re: countdraculas Grabstein
Post by: Phoenix on July 13, 2005, 10:24:05 PM
RIP auch von mir
Title: Re: countdraculas Grabstein
Post by: SyGyS on July 13, 2005, 10:30:06 PM
rest in pieces und mein beileid dracu...
Title: Re: countdraculas Grabstein
Post by: Killerhand on July 14, 2005, 12:27:15 PM
R.I.P.  möge er in frieden ruhen


Grüße Killerhand
Title: Re: countdraculas Grabstein
Post by: Kiki22vu on July 14, 2005, 01:54:17 PM
R.I.P.
Title: Re: countdraculas Grabstein
Post by: HCSoul on July 14, 2005, 04:40:57 PM
Rest in Peace und weiterhin fröhliches Zocken!
Title: Re: countdraculas Grabstein
Post by: RafaWu on July 14, 2005, 05:08:46 PM
RIP
Title: Re: countdraculas Grabstein
Post by: webwalker on July 14, 2005, 05:10:55 PM
NEIIIIIN!

*sorrow*

Restart in progress?

A fellow poster to alt.games.diablo2 has the last name of Rhatt, so his characters are "lab_rhatt" -> "lab_rhattXVII" and onwards.  I'll keep an eye out for TheLordV.

Dang, another duty of vengeance, and I don't have a paladin!
Title: Re: countdraculas Grabstein
Post by: Aleksa on July 16, 2005, 10:57:38 PM
I have a paladin :)

Rest in peace! and may your undead brothers dim the vision a bit better ^_^
Title: Re: countdraculas Grabstein
Post by: Sportfreund on July 16, 2005, 11:51:52 PM
rip
Title: Re: countdraculas Grabstein
Post by: Rawside on July 17, 2005, 12:28:27 PM
rip sebi :) wird schon wieder mit nr.V
Title: Re: countdraculas Grabstein
Post by: enemenemu on July 17, 2005, 01:29:23 PM
R.I.P.