Chaos Empire D2 + LOD Mod

Computer-Games => International Support => Topic started by: 7c19oo on March 23, 2005, 07:21:37 PM

Title: Help! I cant kill Andy
Post by: 7c19oo on March 23, 2005, 07:21:37 PM
Ive found Leoric but he makes a heck of bone spirits wich take 2 bs:s to kill me... i cant progress by any way... if i am rigth the andy is somewhere behind leoric isnt she?
Title: Help! I cant kill Andy
Post by: SVK_Gauron on March 23, 2005, 07:26:44 PM
try this

http://home.arcor.de/spaceman2k/d2/kata4map.gif (http://home.arcor.de/spaceman2k/d2/kata4map.gif)

whats your char level......you are in norm,night or hell?
Title: Help! I cant kill Andy
Post by: efh_nightshiver on March 23, 2005, 08:07:48 PM
andy and leoric change places..
leoric is a bit heavy, i know...his bonespirit kicks asses...expeacially poor assasins =/

you don't have to kill leoric, but his minions give awsome exp...always kill his minions first! but if u are to weak, better run^^
Title: Help! I cant kill Andy
Post by: 7c19oo on March 24, 2005, 06:37:12 AM
my pallys level is 25 and im in normal. im in the point where andy is, but theres leoric i think...
Title: Help! I cant kill Andy
Post by: ebounDar on March 24, 2005, 09:21:32 AM
Sometimes they change position, make an new game and try again.

Greets Phil
Title: Help! I cant kill Andy
Post by: efh_nightshiver on March 24, 2005, 01:59:44 PM
you don't even have to make a new game, just walk to the other position..
Title: Help! I cant kill Andy
Post by: 7c19oo on March 24, 2005, 02:57:16 PM
ok there was andy ans i killed her. thanks!