Perhaps community input means something.
I play summoner necromancer as my favorite build, and I hate the maze.
The only fix for it is for it to go away, or me to not bother with it.
i can really understand him and if i would be lagromancer i would also be a little bit pissed of this because in every little corner the monsters are hanging and you loose them and they are your life insurance .
use teleport to center minions, amp + CE o.o'
but yes, maze is bleh when usein a necro =/
I have to agree somewhat. Sometimes i get lost and it takes me a little longer than some that is because i become brain dead and start walking around like a minion of necro
really amazing that i even find cow king much less my brain.
Quote from: Rune on June 19, 2011, 10:17:31 PM
use teleport to center minions, amp + CE o.o'
but yes, maze is bleh when usein a necro =/
Foggy Memory Access Fails...
Isn't Teleport disabled in the Maze?
Besides Teleport not being a common attribute to otherwise useful items...
Corpse Explosion is overly nerfed at the moment.