I cant kill Butcher//// and I dont know How go next for kill Andariel for done quest
and go to 2act!!!
help
hi
you should not kill the butcher.let the room closed....look for andy....she is in the left upper area in this area.
thats it.
Ohh....I bad know English/....and I HuXEPA HETIOHuMAI-0
here is the way by schnarchnase http://home.arcor.de/spaceman2k/d2/kata4map.gif (http://home.arcor.de/spaceman2k/d2/kata4map.gif)
yoyyyy///// very very big Thx.......... thxthxthx/........
close theme
Sry, but it isnt my map ... It is the map from Spaceman2k
cool//// good work/// I like///
QuoteOhh....I bad know English/....and I HuXEPA HETIOHuMAI-0
:thumbup:
PM me and i will help you with translation.(Pishi v lichku TRANSLITOM, esli s perevodom napryagi budut)
OK BLA///Thx KOPO4E....GG. CTIACu5O
Ha! That one got me the first two times through also. I got to what looked like a dead-end and decided I had to open the area the Butcher is in to turn some switch or other.
I didn't even notice the very narrow hallway. Very tricky - just like the waypoint in tristram and a few stash locations.