Poll
Question:
How to get notified about new Personal Message in forum
Option 1: I like the Alert Box, with question to open new window, if new PM arrived
Option 2: I dont need an alert box, I always look in login module on left side
Hi
for the moment, we have both options, but I wanna disable one
Which notification do you like?
Chaos
What are the 2 options again?
read question and answer...everything is there
the alert box is still activated? damn my firefox must have blocked it... i voted for it anyway because i forgot many many many pm because the box wasn't there anymore
i gotta check my firefox options :)
its not a popup...its a alert box..with yes/no option or ok cancel
what's the difference? anyway, i don't have a "alert box" although i allow popups for chaosempire.info
any suggestions?
I never used that box.
I always look into upper left corner for pm's.
i mostly check pms due my emailacc..... but i like the alert box :)
disabled the alert now, cause it blocks many times my website :P
Just let it show up on the forum....
Keep it out of the game...
Your doing good, just fix the laggy thing <Grinning all the way to wack & stack>