Catch me if you can

AuthorTopic: Is Disco Aura bugged?  (Read 8060 times)

Offline godemperor

• my Votes: +6/-1
  • Realm: CCC
    • Poke This Member
Re: Is Disco Aura bugged?
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2005, 02:31:13 am »
the radius has been halfed in 762

Excellent. Thank you.  Cows are playable once again and the Dungeon is still tough enough for a challenge.
GodEmperor
Seek the Rhino, Know the Rhino, Be the RHINO
Praise the Horn!!!

Offline satye

• my Votes: +3/-2
    • Poke This Member
    • http://n/a
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2005, 09:26:56 am »
ALRIGHT !!! Enough whinning !! I have ran my Lvl 75 Pally  with COH armor and Broken Promise scepter and other decent equipment and a Lvl 92 Zon with COH armor and pieces of Blood Raven set and Broken Promise bow and had NO trouble with the Disco dance. I ran dungeon in Let's Rock with both and ran Act 5 Let's rock with both and never died once. I used a FEW full bottles of Rev's but that it.!!
 I also ran ran my little lvl 40 something zon and had NO problems, so I can't see the problem. Use YOUR skill, not only the character's skill you are playing in the game. 

I think the New aura and changes are great! A good shock is always a Plus in the game :)

Come On Players,,..  Show The Game What You Made Of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Close the doors, put out the lights, you know we won't be home tonight. We're wearing steel that's bright and true. We hold No quarter, We give No quarter. Cause Demons mock our every step.

Offline realmwanderer

• my Votes: +1/-1
  • Enter your Realm here
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2005, 01:35:01 pm »
Sa-tye, did you mean Broken Promise runeword enhanced scepter for you pally?  I thought that runeword can only be used on clvl 82?

Offline satye

• my Votes: +3/-2
    • Poke This Member
    • http://n/a
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2005, 03:51:06 pm »
Well Realmwanderer I would guess that it depends on the scepter a person starts with. I started with a Item lvl 91 Divine Scepter and built it. It can still be upgraded later.
Close the doors, put out the lights, you know we won't be home tonight. We're wearing steel that's bright and true. We hold No quarter, We give No quarter. Cause Demons mock our every step.

Offline TiberianTopic starter

• my Votes: +0/-0
  • Enter your Realm here
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2005, 05:37:39 pm »
ALRIGHT !!! Enough whinning !! I have ran my Lvl 75 Pally with COH armor and Broken Promise scepter and other decent equipment and a Lvl 92 Zon with COH armor and pieces of Blood Raven set and Broken Promise bow and had NO trouble with the Disco dance. I ran dungeon in Let's Rock with both and ran Act 5 Let's rock with both and never died once. I used a FEW full bottles of Rev's but that it.!!
 I also ran ran my little lvl 40 something zon and had NO problems, so I can't see the problem. Use YOUR skill, not only the character's skill you are playing in the game.

I think the New aura and changes are great! A good shock is always a Plus in the game :)

Come On Players,,.. Show The Game What You Made Of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're replying a few days after the changes were made and the thread was dead. We were done whinning. If you install 7.61 and try to run the dungeon or cows, you'll see what the big deal was.

Offline bdpf

• Old Gummy. i'm slower now. Stories can be told.
  • my Votes: +6/-0
  • Donated. Did you? (:^:) Need more coin, thou :(
    • Poke This Member
  • CE-Net Account: bdpf
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2005, 10:41:55 pm »
I think the radius is a bit to high on the disco aura, but I definitly dont see it as impossible. I have a lvl 94 sorc and am enjoying the new challenge.

Although I would like to mention that the cow level in the COME GET SOME level is ridiculous. It seems like every cow has the aura. Needless to say thats the only place I seemed to be having any problems.

Just there with 93 lvl zon in SP Not too bad ,,,,
just don't run out of arrows or javalins...

Of coarse she is equipted with SG armor and arrows and has a very high lech factor  ;)

bdfp
.\\||||||//.
:) +  + ;)   Don't Bite now, Lost my teeth
      /\         So now I tell rambling stories!
  / === \      Grumpy, I is
 ! /|||||\ !      Older than dirt, Piped God
 /||||||||\  aboard this here Sky boat called Earth.
          Roll my own cigarettes, strong tobacco
        Drink anything that don't kill me.
   Cleaned my musket, sharpened the blades
Long Bow is strong,  arrows heads sharp, start running
Wannabe wordsmith, stories fabricated.
Don't call me late for lunch