AuthorTopic: Question about items  (Read 1680 times)

Offline arcadiansTopic starter

• my Votes: +4/-4
  • Chaos core community
    • Poke This Member
Question about items
« on: May 11, 2005, 11:06:20 am »
When ur looking for the uber uniques is it posible to gamble them in this version or do they have to be found?
if they have to be found who is the best bit to ge them

My second question is about the diablo clone 
theres one in the pit thingy in hell he drops annilihus      but if u activate the world event by selling soj  do u ge a different drop?

In all my travels i have seen neither a vision or heard a secret that will damn my soul and at over 400 years i believe my self to be the oldest living vampire        -interview with a vampire-

Somewhere south of nowwhere south of nothing
-location-

thanks for all the fish
-hitchikers guide to the galaxy-

even the smallest man can change the course of the future     -Lord of the Rings-

Offline DrowElf

• my Votes: +75/-14
    • Poke This Member
    • DrowElfs Tools
  • CE-Net Account: drow-elf (HC-only)
Re: Question about items
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 11:13:22 am »
You can´t gamble uber unique. Only finding and with a little bit luck you can imbue some ubers with the charsi quests, there is a low chance to get uber after level 97 from her.

The best chances are were the itemlevels are very high. Named places is the dungeon at hell or worldstone tower. Some players have found them on different acts in hell. It is possible to find them right were you quest if you play hell.

The worldevent clone has a different drop. Details are unknown to me but i think it is said that he can drop ubers, bow (books of wisdom) and other good stuff.

ThreeD

Re: Question about items
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 12:25:38 pm »
I'm not sure about it, but I heared, that ubers can be gambled at lvl100, but it can be, that this is only a rumor.

And in SP the WE-Clone dropped always 6 items (at /players 12) 1-3 BoWs and 3-5 annis but no other item. But the DC in the lavacaves dropped different items.

Regards,
ThreeD