AuthorTopic: Ver 7.55  (Read 5188 times)

Offline GothicTomCat

• my Votes: +0/-1
    • Poke This Member
Ver 7.55
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2005, 10:53:01 pm »
ok, let me tell you about my story....I was playing 7.51 (didn't yet know about 7.55) so for almost 2 days I screwed around trying to figure out why I couldn't get into the games, kept getting failed to join game.. so I wrote a post about it and the moderator told me about 7.55 and where to download it...So I did that, then I was getting the missing anticheat.dll file....so I uninstalled D2 and CE....Reinstalled both but before I realized it, I was getting another message about not finding something in the storm.dll file...couldn't figure out what was wrong, then I figured out what I did wrong, was in such a hurry to play CE that I forgot to download the D2 patch first  :angry: so I had to uninstall everything again and reinstall....So where am I now, in the CCC playing CE  :thumbup: good job guys on the mod...I love it, won't ever go back to playing D2LOD anymore....Thanks again

Laterzzzzzz all   :cheers:  

Offline qoucher

• my Votes: +0/-0
    • Poke This Member
Ver 7.55
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2005, 04:02:57 am »
heh

i can't go back to norm LOD either, it's serously impossible...it's extremly too easy, and i find it meaningless really, because i'm too strong to do quests, and i just find pvp to be boring.

Offline GothicTomCat

• my Votes: +0/-1
    • Poke This Member
Ver 7.55
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2005, 08:04:42 am »
I here you there.......this mod is so awesome.....One problem tho what should I do after I kill a Quillbear in blood moor and i get a portal to a new level and I get killed after i enter the portal called "no level name"  I got killed by something called the damned or something like that..... what is the mysterious scroll do on the 7.55 version.  but i finally got in, but the game runs really slow like a second or two delay....should I download a patch or something, let me know?????

thanks

David (is my real name, but I go by boo or bub)
 :clap: