AuthorTopic: when is this 7.55 bug  (Read 4199 times)

vycka

when is this 7.55 bug
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2005, 03:24:52 pm »
Well if we are start talkin about this, can you suggest me some sorc shield(Runewords if possible. I have all runes so..), because i am still using the start-set shield :( my sorc is already lvl 81. Thanks.

vycka

when is this 7.55 bug
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2005, 04:00:33 pm »
Hmm I have only access to all runes, but not uniques.
OK i ll wait for further suggestions. :)

Offline qoucherTopic starter

• my Votes: +0/-0
    • Poke This Member
when is this 7.55 bug
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2005, 04:08:06 pm »
well, ok this whole topic was pointless.  i'm not sure what was wrong with it but it started working after i removed everything from the d2 folder after uninstalling it, however, what's that ccc realm package for, i didn't put that on and yet mine works.

Offline Tophead

• my Votes: +68/-78
    • Poke This Member
    • http://chaosempire.info/forum/index.php/topic,3888.0.html
when is this 7.55 bug
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2005, 04:20:36 pm »
well, ok this whole topic was pointless.  i'm not sure what was wrong with it but it started working after i removed everything from the d2 folder after uninstalling it, however, what's that ccc realm package for, i didn't put that on and yet mine works.
omg everytime i posted how to install it right i said uninstall it exactly, that includes cleaning d2 folder + rgegestry, if u didnt its was clear that it didnt work. howerver now it works hf

Offline Huddelwutz

• my Votes: +2/-1
    • Poke This Member
    • http://
when is this 7.55 bug
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2005, 04:34:16 pm »
Hmm I have only access to all runes, but not uniques.
OK i ll wait for further suggestions. :)
Try gambling. Base item is Kite Shield. With a high level char (your lvl82 may do) there is an increased chance on either elite and unique items.

Stormshield still is the best shield for defensive play.

If you prefer offensive shields, get some of the new sorc mirrors and add rune word spirti or else you like to get +skills :)

vycka

when is this 7.55 bug
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2005, 04:36:20 pm »
Yeah, i do prefer offensive cos i have 6k mana and mana shield so i am kinda protected :D

Offline Huddelwutz

• Poke This Member
when is this 7.55 bug
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2005, 04:52:03 pm »
Than try Spirit. But beware: You have to use Exceptional or elite version of the sorc mirrors because the normal versions can't get 4 sockets. Spirit as we all know is
TalThulOrtAmn

and gives
+2 Skills
25%-35% Faster Cast (varies)
55% Faster Hit Recovery
22 Vita
82-112 Mana (varies)
35% Resi to all except poison

And more...

But no Increased Chance to block / faster block rate, so you should look to get some rare shield with these affixes.

Good luck
and have fun

Huddelwutz

vycka

when is this 7.55 bug
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2005, 06:33:34 pm »
Why didnt i read this earlier i wasted 16 Pgems only to get 3 sock shields  :angry:
EDIT: Since its not allowed to post twice in a row here. I ll just ask it here. What is max faster cast rate in this mode? I had like 180 fcr, but then i made spirit i have 212 and i think i got even faster :blink:

« Last Edit: April 10, 2005, 09:46:17 am by vycka »

Offline Huddelwutz

• Poke This Member
when is this 7.55 bug
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2005, 01:24:41 pm »
Hi,

first of all look here...
The plot of the thread although german native is quite simple. Tables were listed for each char class describing the faster cast rates and the gaps on how many frames an cast attack leads.

For your sorc. e.g. there's a gap at FCR 200 (from 8 frames per attack down to 7 (FpZ means frames per cast :)  )

At 600% you get access to tne next frame gap....and that is kinda realistic cap - meaning that it is hard to get armor/items/charms that will lead you above that value ;)...

In LoD the gap was 200 as you mentioned correctly, yet there were no charms with that attribute to find...

Have fun
Huddelwutz