AuthorTopic: Breath of the dying and the modified Zod  (Read 1364 times)

Offline seibzahnTopic starter

• my Votes: +0/-0
    • Poke This Member
    • http://ce.grimms.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=4103
Breath of the dying and the modified Zod
« on: March 02, 2005, 12:02:43 am »
My brother found a zod rune, and the stats are very different from a standard LOD one, can it still be used in breath of the dying? If so, how will that breath of the dying be different?

Offline DrowElf

• my Votes: +75/-14
    • Poke This Member
    • DrowElfs Tools
  • CE-Net Account: drow-elf (HC-only)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 12:36:10 am »
Yes, you need a zod for breath of the dying.

The change is although in the runeword. The old stat from zod isn´t there (i think it was indestructable) but now you have the stats from the new zod in these runeword included. So the runeword (as weapon) will now have additional damage in all elements and +2% to elemental skill damage.

There are only two runes which had been changed in this mod, additional the um-rune has change to give +22% prisma and +11% magic resis in Shield and Amulet and +15% prisma and +7% magic resis in Armor, Helms and Girdle.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2005, 12:37:25 am by drow-elf »

Offline Huddelwutz

• my Votes: +2/-1
    • Poke This Member
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 10:30:50 am »
Additional, to gain the benefit of the original ZOD rune (indestructible, correctly assumed by drow-elf) you have to cube your BotD item with the (CE-only) item "Oil of Permanence". That oil causes indestructability on every item which is not yet indestructable...So you are able to get the effort of etereal items on rune words (to make an item ethereal you can cube it with an ghost doll, see readme for details...:))

Have fun,
Huddelwutz
« Last Edit: March 02, 2005, 10:31:57 am by Huddelwutz »