AuthorTopic: Can't get "Fought the Seven"  (Read 2143 times)

Offline UtitiTopic starter

• my Votes: +0/-0
  • Put your name here
    • Poke This Member
Can't get "Fought the Seven"
« on: September 15, 2011, 01:44:33 am »
I am having some difficulties getting my hands on the "Fought the Seven" quest item needed for the Cain Quest. I read that I was supposed to get it from the champion in the Icy Cellar (act 5, cave in Ancients Way), so I went there and killed him, got nothing. Well, I thought, maybe it's not a 100% drop, so I killed him again, and again. Got nothing. Tried doing it on another char (this one has not killed Baal) but didn't work here either.

I am new to this mod, so I don't know if this is a common problem. I have killed Baal, so I have the "Way of Hell" quest item. Before I killed Baal I got "The Black Tower Key" in the bottom of the huge dungeon. I still haven't gotten  "The King is dead", I thought I would save that since it seemed easier to kill the guy who dropped the Fought the Seven. Have I messed up the order? Has the location been changed? I have searched the forum, but have found nothing. Thank you in advance.

Offline Hoerby

• my Votes: +5/-1
    • Poke This Member
  • CE-Net Account: Hoerby
Re: Can't get "Fought the Seven"
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 07:18:22 am »
Hi,
first of all , you may look to the Quests, may you was in a party and got the quest  you cann´t get it again.
If you don´t got the quest, try to join a party and go again to the Ice cellar.
The "King is dead" you only get through the Labby which you can open with "Way of Hell and the Mysterious Book"
regards
I wohn im scheena Niedabayan

• Put your name here
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 08:51:01 pm »
I don't know if this may be a problem, but I am currently playing on single player, so it is impossible for me to have joined a game with the quest completed. Some days ago I got into the labyrinth and got my hands on "The King is dead". I got that drop at least, but I still can't get "Fought the Seven"...

At the moment I have gotten sick of not knowing what to do, so I have started on NM (or Let's Rock). I am currently lvl 64, at the start of act 2. I am playing a hybrid rabies/fury druid and he is actually rather strong. I had the strength to kill Leoric in NM before I killed Andariel. I don't know if this is common or not though  :pardon:

• Put your name here
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 02:57:55 pm »
Problem solved. Noticed I was running an older version. Updated and found my quest item  :im_so_happy: