Computer-Games > International Support

Having problems to play

<< < (3/3)

ChaosEmpire:
btw

if you do the translation of some words, i will send you a french version of CE...
I only need translators...

Khalmyr:
Well, if that's the problem...I'd love to help, no doubt about it! But what exaclty do you need me to translate? The original Diablo stuff (such as start menu, area/item/waypoint/monster/skill/attribute names and other kind of stuff)? Or you mean to translate the Chaos Emipre text to French?

About my problem...well, I reinstalled everything (D2, LOD, 1.10, Chaos Empire 7.49e) and tried to start the activator, but it says that "anticheat.dll" is missing...but that cursed file is at the same folder of Chaos Empire (and of all my Diablo Stuff, which means that all the installed things related to Diablo are at this folder:

C:\Jogos\Diablo II

What can be the reason, now? I've tried to make it work by installing Chaos Empire in another folder than the one I described before (of course, after I uninstalled from the other folder), but the result was the same...

EDIT: Anyone has any idea about it?

BCEM_CMEPb:
Hmm... Im too have problem witch CE .... i cant go in act2

Olfmo:
well i think that not being able to go to act2 isnot the only problem you have, most likely you have a wrong installation... try reinstalling your CE but in the right order as described in the forum and in the readme...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version