Catch me if you can

AuthorTopic: What happened???  (Read 1620 times)

Offline TehKreWTopic starter

• my Votes: +0/-0
  • Where am i?
    • Poke This Member
What happened???
« on: January 21, 2007, 06:28:54 am »
It's been awhile since ive played and i've recently come back to play with the new changes, and i've come up to the act 2 staff, now i've tried to look around on the site but between looping forum links on sites that used to work and german posts that i can't understand i cant for the life of me figure out where to get quest items for transmuting the staff or khalims will and pretty much anything useful whatsoever relating to this mod (being that its all a link to the german forums now)

Offline symfora

• Doombringer
  • my Votes: +0/-10
  • Vorsicht: Holländer an der Tastatur
    • Poke This Member
Re: What happened???
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 07:35:33 am »
Hi,

The information you're looking for used to be available at: Informations about changed Quests. however due to recent changes this link no longer seems to work..

Some time ago I made a quickreference wallpaper for CE, you can get the wallpaper from one of the links below my banner. If they fail to work please PM me.

Regards,
Symfora.

PS http://chaosempire.info/forum/index.php?topic=11130.msg164206#msg164206 seems to contain all the info you're asking for.
sometimes it's as easy as SEARCHING for FAQ :)

Offline dragonice2411

• Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 01:41:59 am »
I'm playing Chaos Empire v.7.10 I need to find chimera doll and rune Where can I find it and how can I update my teddy bear to get skill

Offline Phoenix

• my Votes: +51/-14
  • Der allwissende Wanderer
    • Poke This Member
    • Mein Einwohnerpost
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 10:19:14 am »
Chimera doll should drop from Chimera itself. But I dont know where it is in this version because I started playing CE with version 7.15. You can try "Seven" in act5 (entry near Qha Kehk) or in the jail 1-3 in act1.
I dont know the correct recipes to add the skills on the teddy. As far as I can remember it was "2 runes + teddy + damien/chimera doll".

Offline Monolith

• CE MOD, SC mostly.
    • Poke This Member
    • Myspace
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 03:35:30 am »
I remember that version.  You could add a lot of great skills to the teddy.  I had a level 30 oak sage on it with a paladin but in hell it got killed really easily.  I think you could only cube about 3 skills on the teddy though.
Looking for Baal?