AuthorTopic: transforming  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Iceflame9Topic starter

• my Votes: +0/-0
    • Poke This Member
transforming
« on: January 20, 2006, 09:02:54 pm »
Is there any way to turn into the dolls?

Offline ChaosEmpire

• 1st CE Player
  • my Votes: +517/-120
  • Ich bin hier auf der Arbeit, nicht auf der Flucht
    • Poke This Member
    • My inhabitant post
  • BattleTag: ChaosEmpire#2215
  • CE-Net Account: ChaosEnergy[CE]
Re: transforming
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 09:50:32 pm »
not longer, this feature has been removed

CEmail: chaosenergy(a)chaosempire.eu
Chaos Empire® is a registered Trademark of Hans-Jürgen Ohler ©2003-2012

ThreeD

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 11:25:05 am »
Are you sure? I play 7.64 and made a morph amu with the Diablo doll and a rare amu. I tried it myself and transformed into diablo, also my mercenary (I only play SP). Is this "feature" only removed for mp?

Regards,
ThreeD

Offline webwalker

• Owner of the post with highest quality
  • my Votes: +37/-8
  • The Rune after "Jah" should be "WOHL!" yes?
    • Poke This Member
    • My Inhabitant Post.
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 03:48:53 pm »
Is this "feature" only removed for mp?
Worse, the lines in the tables of the MOD itself are re-allocated to implement something different.  This implies that as of 7.65 not only will the cube recipe NOT work, characters who have a morph ammy will be BROKEN.  For online characters this is a fatal defect, the only cure is to delete the character and start over.  Single Play will be able to re-install an older version, load the contaminated charcter, toss the ammy, exit, and re-load 7.65.

We are well and properly warned.

Chaos, being distracted (the Real Life monster bit him on the kneecap and he had to bash it on the head with his keyboard for a while), made 7.64 but didn't copy over to the download and realm files the change that disables the moprh recipe.  This has been corrected on the realms.

Morph ammy's were hilarious.  Put a Duriel morph ammy on a merc, and you get the top half of Duriel, no bottom half.  Having Diablo or The Butcher for a merc was a riot.  My son hit upon the idea to make a Butcher ammy, carry it on his burst-of-speed-skilled assassin, and party up with a team doing the A1 Jail.  Then, go near where the Butcher is, put the ammy on, and come out chasing party members. He'd be able to take their TP's right into town.  Should have been good for a lot of swearing and laughter. Alas, they're history.