Catch me if you can

AuthorTopic: Character locked in game (after getting Lost Connection message)  (Read 2854 times)

Offline satyeTopic starter

• my Votes: +3/-2
    • Poke This Member
    • http://n/a
Hi guys,
            I really hate to complain, and I apologize if this is not the proper forum for this question.  The last few days the Lag has been more than normal, but today, it has been really bad. Now I have a character completely Locked in a game that seems to be still running. Atleast the clock on it in the Join screen shows it running. This has happened more than once. Even before it got locked in this game, I got the Lost Connection thing after playing about 5 minuetes in a game I created.
              I have Restarted the game, and I have restarted computer. I checked my Ping it is 255, I really dont what that is (ping) but it was suggested that I check it.
             So any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated :) Oh btw, I speak english only! That the reason I posted here too.
                                                                                               Thanks
Close the doors, put out the lights, you know we won't be home tonight. We're wearing steel that's bright and true. We hold No quarter, We give No quarter. Cause Demons mock our every step.

Offline webwalker

• Owner of the post with highest quality
  • my Votes: +37/-8
  • The Rune after "Jah" should be "WOHL!" yes?
    • Poke This Member
    • My Inhabitant Post.
Re: Character locked in game (after getting Lost Connection message)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 07:15:47 am »
Howdy, Sayte, sounds like you got a hung game.

This happens rarely but it happens to just about everybody.

The proper place for the thread is http://chaosempire.info/web/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,56/topic,1572.0

That's where Chaos and the server owners look for hung game threads.  I can sympathize, but if you want resuls, post there.

and yes the lag has been worse today than I ever recall on CE.

Offline satyeTopic starter

• my Votes: +3/-2
    • Poke This Member
    • http://n/a
Re: Character locked in game (after getting Lost Connection message)
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 08:22:34 am »
Thx Webwalker
Close the doors, put out the lights, you know we won't be home tonight. We're wearing steel that's bright and true. We hold No quarter, We give No quarter. Cause Demons mock our every step.