AuthorTopic: Sexton at the Gate  (Read 1129 times)

Offline bdpfTopic starter

• Old Gummy. i'm slower now. Stories can be told.
  • my Votes: +6/-0
  • Donated. Did you? (:^:) Need more coin, thou :(
    • Poke This Member
  • CE-Net Account: bdpf
Sexton at the Gate
« on: December 24, 2005, 05:35:53 am »

:s513: :ce: :wece: ???

Sexton at the Gate

The Sexton watchs the straggling group approach the gate. The company is lead by a stragly toothed old man with old miss matched armor. He carries a larg long bow and bastard sword accros his back. A yong rouge follows him closely. Her new aromr shiny in the dim light of the evening hour. Thirty or more follow with several heavaily loaded pack animals.

The old man grounds his bow and looks at the Sexton. “We're here to see the old simth, if he lives.” A sorc and palidin move up next to him.

“He lives. State your needs.” Replies the Sexton.

“We have things to trade for repair of our equipment.”

“Who might you be?” Asks the Sexton.

“”I'm the old one who piped god onto this here sky boat and helped the old smith outfit him for his quests.”

“You talk strong for a toothless old one. But you may pass. Be sure not to cause any trouble, the watch takes a dim veiw of trouble makers.”

“Yep, lost the  teeth so I just gum ya some now. Ha Ha We'll cause no trouble, we need a rest for trouble. We're just on our way to 'Come and get some.' We hear they need a few good adventures to gather up gold for Old Joe, master of CE.”

“Just be sure to keep the nerc away from our resting dead.” Addmomishes the Sexton. “On your way now and good fortune to you.”

.\\||||||//.
:) +  + ;)   Don't Bite now, Lost my teeth
      /\         So now I tell rambling stories!
  / === \      Grumpy, I is
 ! /|||||\ !      Older than dirt, Piped God
 /||||||||\  aboard this here Sky boat called Earth.
          Roll my own cigarettes, strong tobacco
        Drink anything that don't kill me.
   Cleaned my musket, sharpened the blades
Long Bow is strong,  arrows heads sharp, start running
Wannabe wordsmith, stories fabricated.
Don't call me late for lunch