Daily Chaos > Neuigkeiten

New Version, New Ladder, New Characters 7.74/2013

<< < (12/20) > >>

ChaosEmpire:
you have a mixed installation
 it must not be missing, its also possible that you have one to much

there should always be one DLL/EXE and only org OR ce, not both same time

bnupdate.rar ist hinfällig, da man die neue setup.exe laden muss, wo dieser und weitere fehler behoben sind

webwalker:
d2customtbl.ce was always there.
Path is C:\Games\Diablo II.CE (one embedded space).
In this directory I have functional 1.13 (I can play on US East battlenet).
After running the 774 install, I have DLL and EXE files, and I have .ce files (no .org).
To make sure of one thing, I deleted d2customtbl.ce and reinstalled 774, now it is  there again (good).
Date is 15 Nov 2003 (old, but that's what installed).
Size is 56kb (57,344 bytes).

Any suggestions?

Free English tweak (ref your first post in this thread): BREAK vs BRAKE: if you are driving and your car BRAKE fails, you'll hit and BREAK something.  Yeah they sound exactly the same, yeah English is dumber than dog-doo.

Follow-up with more data.
I change the name of d2customtbl.ce to d2customtbl.ce.junk, and again activated.  Again complaint of missing file, activation failed.  BUT d2customtbl.ce AND d2customtbl.ce.junk now exist in the directory.  I delete d2customtbl.ce.junk and attempt to activate again.
Now it make the same complaint, but against another file.  I do the same rename thing and reactivate.
Now it makes the same complaint against anticheat.dll, so I do the same rename thing and activate again.
Now ACTIVATION SUCCEEDS, D2CE starts to start, but complains about anticheat.dll (meaning about its content, not that it is missing).

Last update (so far)

Now I can activate and deactivate all I desire to.
D2CE does not run because of not liking AntiCheat.dll, trying to use a copy from the last version does not work.
I'm not sure at all why this isn't working; XP is not supposed to have these Win7-like problems.

ChaosEmpire:
brian

please delete all *.ce and *.org files AFTER you have deactivated the mod, if you find a file called "ce" so only 2 letters, no extension, also delete it, check that your 1.13 version runs fine, and then run setup exe again

webwalker:
That fixed it.  Thanks.

mrmud:
can u check version on the program file of ce? 1.13

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version